May 5 (the date of my last post) marked twenty years since my (Julia's) dad died. A few recurring thoughts:
- I wish he could meet his sweet granddaughters.
- I wish he and my dear husband knew each other.
- I wish I could know him as an adult. . . my childhood memories are so fuzzy and simple.
- I'm so grateful that Dad loved and trusted Jesus!
- We will spend eternity together with our Savior (what are twenty - or fifty - years in light of forever?)!
- My eternal Father has been more than sufficient and completely faithful to meet all of my needs! Praise His name.