Wednesday, April 8, 2009

Baby showers for Hannah!

February 18, our Shepherding Group from church surprised us with a diaper shower. . . but since we were thoroughly surprised, I didn't have my camera with me. We're so grateful for these friends and for the more than 600 diapers plus wipes they gave us!

March 14, my friend Rebekah hosted a shower celebrating Hannah's arrival. About 20 friends from church came and enjoyed a yummy brunch in Rebekah's beautiful home. And they all overwhelmed us with gifts - diapers, baby wash and lotion, clothes, etc. Our hallway was barely passable when we unloaded the car. So grateful for their love for our little Hannah and their generosity to us!

Apology: So sorry about the music that was attached to this slide show! I had no idea till my good friend Lai called and alerted me.

No comments: